Last week we had several days of skies that looked so different from the Pacific NW skies I am used to. Usually it is a solid wall of grey, blue or blue with some clouds. Finally last Friday morning I had my camera with me and got these puffy white clouds shown above. I love the dark shadows within each one and how they strecth for miles and miles. The other two pictures were taken close by our house later that same day. I'm much more of a sunrise person but with these crazy skies we got a really beautiful sunset that night. There is a ridge that overlooks the river and the rail yards just down the street from our house. I took walk down there to take some pictures and I saw that couple huddled under the patchwork quilt. I liked that quite a bit! On the way home I saw the swifts were still visiting the chimney so I sat awhile and watched them. I read on a blog profile last week the words "nature makes me cry"...I liked that alot. Lastly, the always wonderful Heather tagged my with Honest Scrap. Thanks Heather :) I am to share 10 honest things about myself. So:
1. (ducking my head under my hands right now to prepare for the disdain of everyone) I am not a dog person. At all.
2. I have terrible, really terrible, long term memory. I don't rememeber most of my childhood, just a few bits here and there. My brothers and sister will say "remember when...." and I wonder if I was even there.
3. I spend a lot of time living in my head which I think is the reason for my terrible memory. I am simply not paying attention.
4. I am a really good baker.
5. This week I told Larry my next job might be working for airline so we can get free tickets
6. I have a quick fiery temper
7. I can't hold a grudge, even though I want to sometimes.
8. I like to drive fast and get super impatient with slow pokes
9. I like teen type tv like gossip girl and 90210...I've considered that perhaps I am emotionally stunted.
10. Yesterday I wondered if I was meant to be a parent. Sometimes, alot of times, I feel like I am in way over my head.