Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Olivers flowers


This summer LD has been taking Oliver out for evening walks or to ride his big wheel. Usually I stay home and do the dinner dishes, grind the coffee beans for our evening and morning coffee, package orders, just get caught up on stuff. Almost every time they arrive home Oliver has brought something with him. I have the hardest time not keeping every single thing that comes through our door by his hands...twigs, smooth round rocks, crumbling leaves, and in this case dandelions. I took a picture of them thinking I could let them go after that but ended up keeping them around of course. Now I realize they are gone and I wonder what happened to them?

4 comments:

Florence said...

Precious!

Caroline said...

How very sweet! I love your blog...I am a "first timer" here...lol

~h~ said...

this made me smile. Big.

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Stopping by from Caroline's blog. You have a lovely site here with heartfelt photos that touched me deeply...I love the lens through which you see the world and your dear Oliver. I remember well my children bringing back "treasures" (that's what they called them) from their walk. Yes, they wanted to save everything! I love that you photograph these. Perhaps you can put them into a book for posterity to remember Oliver's childhood of "treasures." Blessings!